How many people can be hosted in an accommodation?
- Suite Lac has one room with two beds fixed together, which can be separated. Flat Léman has one room with two beds fixed together, and a second room with two separate beds, which we can be fixed together.
- Suite Lumière has one room with a double bed (queen size: 180x200cm), a small dressing room, a bathroom and a lounge with TV and sofa, + panoramic view. It can be occupied by two people and a baby at the most. On request, Suite Lumière can be rented with two adjacent rooms for a total of six people. These six people will all share the same bathroom, as well as one toilet with washbasin.
- Suite Lac can host two people at the most and flat Léman, four guests (+ babies). Every accommodation has a private bathroom. If you wish to have a bathtub, choose Suite Lumière.
Is there a baby bed available?
- Yes, of course. Simply make a request for it while booking your accommodation. Baby beds are lent for free, so that you can take advantage of your stay in family at the best.
Do you have rooms for smokers ?
- There are no rooms for smokers. However, several sheltered outer spaces are equipped with ashtrays so that our guests who are smokers can enjoy the view and the quietness of our place.
At what time earliest is it possible to check in the accommodation?
- Earliest normal time for check-in is at 4 pm. However, if you need or wish to have a specific arrangement, do not hesitate to ask for it. We’ll do our best to fulfill your wishes.
At what time at the latest is it possible to check out of the accomodation ?
- The rooms have to be released at 11 am. On request, it can be possible to stay in your accommodation till 1 am. In case of later departure, your luggage can be kept in a storage room during a few hours.
What languages are spoken?
- We can welcome you in french, english, german and italian.
Is there a parking lot near the hotel?
- We have a private and free parking lot in front of the main building. You do not need to specify this while booking your room.
The internet access is available in the whole place. Is it free?
- The access to internet by WiFi is provided in the whole resort, as well as in the reception hall: the WiFi access is free and unlimited.
Do you have rooms available all year long?
- Domaine du Burignon is opened all year long. We invite you to verify your dates of stay in our booking engine. You can also contact us by phone + 41 ( 0 ) 789 15 85 20
How shall I reserve?
- Online, directly on our website, by e-mail or by telephone.
Is the hotel’s website displaying the best rates offered?
- Reserving directly on the official site of the hotel will allow you to obtain the best conditions.
Is breakfast included in the price of the night?
- Breakfast is not included, because two of our accommodations have their own kitchens. Breakfast is served on request in our reception hall or on the terrace. The cost is 16.- CHF per adult and 10.- per child under 12 years old. Offered for children under 6 years old.
At what time is breakfast served?
- Breakfast is served from 8:00 am till 10:00 am on week days and from 9:00 to 10:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
May I return at any time of the night?
- Every accommodation has its own independant entrance. So you can come at any time into your room. We thank you for taking care of your neighbours’ sleep, our place being a very quiet and relaxing spot.
May I check-in and check-out at any time?
- Usual check-in hours are from 4:00 pm till 6:00 pm. If you plan to arrive outside this timeframe, we thank you for contacting us in advance. In any case, you can call us: 41 78 915 85 20. In case of absence, you will find a personalized note at the main entrance (wooden door in the northwest angle of the main house, marked as “Salle de réception”), which indicates you how to find your accommodation by yourselves.
- The usual check-out hours are from 9:00 am till 11:00 am. If you wish to leave earlier or later, thank you for asking us for that.